This blog is mainly for me to finally keep up with my WODs with World Camp Crossfit and my diet. I should have been doing this all along, but better late than never! Hoping for many successes and lots of people to chat with about how Crossfit has changed lives! I welcome any help you might could give me.







Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, August 30th

I decided that I am hoping no one from my hometown or here finds this blog.  Just logged my weight journey this past year on the side.  I am hoping that this Monday is different than all the other summer Mondays.  Back to healthy living, in hopes of another month like I had from mid Jan to mid Feb.  Kick start me! 

Our strength today was deadlifts again. 3 3 3 1.  Was able to do the 135, 145 again.  Heavy!  Tried 155, but it wouldn't budge.  We also worked on SDHPs.  3 3 3 1. Did 35, 45,55, and 65 for one.  We also did a minute of SDHP, to prepare for Fight Gone Bad V.  I used 45 and got 20 in.  Will try a little heavier next time, maybe. 

"OH MY BACK" WOD

20 min AMRAP
10 SDHP
Curb and Back
10 Kettlebell
Curb and Back

5 rounds for me at 45lb and 30lb KB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment