This blog is mainly for me to finally keep up with my WODs with World Camp Crossfit and my diet. I should have been doing this all along, but better late than never! Hoping for many successes and lots of people to chat with about how Crossfit has changed lives! I welcome any help you might could give me.







Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday August 31st

After a day of less than 1000 calories, I could tell during my workout.  I will not do that again anytime soon!  Our strength was Hang Clean 45 lbs for 5 and 50/55 lbs for 3. 

WOD
5 clean and press(cant remember what it was called) with 25 kettlebell (35 RX)
10 pushups
10 sit ups

10 rounds / 20 minute max.

I did 8.5 rounds


I had a mushroom omelete for bfast, two grilled chicken and pineapple soft tacos for lunch, cashews for a snack, and havent decided on dinner yet!  No beer or wine tonight for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment