This blog is mainly for me to finally keep up with my WODs with World Camp Crossfit and my diet. I should have been doing this all along, but better late than never! Hoping for many successes and lots of people to chat with about how Crossfit has changed lives! I welcome any help you might could give me.







Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend food and exercise log.

Friday morning I decided instead of the typical last weekend before I get serious, just do good this weekend.  Calorie wise I did good on Friday, but not at all the calories I needed to intake.  No breakfast.  Our workout made me sick to my stomach.  Our WOD was 200 situps with 5 hatemakers on the minute.  It took me the entire time.  Actually, I had to do my last 7 situps after time was called.  Deli ham 3oz, 1 oz cheesestick, mandarin oranges, and 10 cashews.  For supper I had a small leftover pc of my hubby's greek pizza and four beers.  Well, it was Friday night!

Saturday...  I had 4oz steak for bfast and 4 more for lunch.  Our Saturday workout was a deadlift ladder.  In groups of 4, each person had to complete 30 wall balls.  Then there were 4 stations. Sdhp kettlebell, box jumps, pushups and pushpress.  30 of each.  Then 30 deadlifts each.  Ended with a 200 m sprint.  WCCF has free Saturdays to the public.  It has taken off!  There are about 40 people there now.  The three girls that were in my group were all new.  I would have done a 95 lb deadlift ladder and the 30, but did 65 with them.  15 in box, 25 KB, and 35/25 pushpress.  Supper was spent celebrating Adrienne's birthday.  A very best friend of mine.  I probably had three wines and two beers.  Hamburger patty (no bun, yay me), corn on the cob, and brocilli salad.  I skipped the pecan pie that I made.  Wow, that was hard!  It was beautiful, and yummy as I was told.

Sunday, I made a two egg omelete with sauted mushrooms, peppers (from our garden), and onions.  A hamburger patty and brocilli salad for lunch.  Two slices of a frozen pizza for supper.  No exercise.  I have got to lay off the beer and pizza!

I am really hoping for a great week.  Friday we are off to a visit at my parent's lake house.  Perfection till then would be nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment