This blog is mainly for me to finally keep up with my WODs with World Camp Crossfit and my diet. I should have been doing this all along, but better late than never! Hoping for many successes and lots of people to chat with about how Crossfit has changed lives! I welcome any help you might could give me.







Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11 rememberance Crossfit style!

Our WOD today...  In a five man group, 2001 m row altogether.  Then 9 rounds of 11 wallballs, burpees, box jumps, deadlifts, and situps!  Finish off with another 2001.  I thought of the 9/11 victims and survivors various times when I wanted to quit. 

I am the parent volunteer at the kids school for magazines this year.  I was able to crossfit every day but wednesday last week.   Not enough time to blog though.  Our coach was climbing Mt. Ranier all week too.  He made it along with a member of WCCF. 

I have lost one and a half pounds since 8/30.  Hoping for the next pound gone this coming week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment