This blog is mainly for me to finally keep up with my WODs with World Camp Crossfit and my diet. I should have been doing this all along, but better late than never! Hoping for many successes and lots of people to chat with about how Crossfit has changed lives! I welcome any help you might could give me.







Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday

Yesterday's food totalled 1175 calories, so my workout paid for it this morning.   Today, I have had yogurt, steak and black bean quesadilla, a few chips (oops), cashews, and deli ham around a cheesestick.  Around 1500.

Our mechanic time was on the muscle up. 
Our WOD
    3 Rounds
30 Front Squats (35 for me/65 RX)
30 Ring Dips ( I used a box)
400m run

25:00 time.

Trying to gear up for a Labor Day weekend to not have a blowout holiday weekend.  Also nervous about what I want (and am) going to committ to.

No comments:

Post a Comment