This blog is mainly for me to finally keep up with my WODs with World Camp Crossfit and my diet. I should have been doing this all along, but better late than never! Hoping for many successes and lots of people to chat with about how Crossfit has changed lives! I welcome any help you might could give me.







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wannabees piss me off!

Sled work then

Our WOD was named Cardio Gone Bad.

Set up like Fight Gone Bad.

The stations were

Row
Double Unders
Mountain Climbers
Burpees
Sprint 25m

We were told to go at 100% and not worry about counting.  I began with rowing , so having those few extra seconds I was able to row 12 calories instead of the 10 or 11 that I usually do in FGB.  Can't do doubleunders yet.  Pretty efficient on singles.  Sucked at mountain climbers and didn't eake out too many burpees.  My sprinting at 25m is better than to the curb and back.  It was nice that I ended with the sprints.  I couldn't imagine rowing after the sprinting.

After wod, I learned that several people around town are badmouthing Crossfit.  We are all used to the "your going to get hurt" or "I heard someone hurt thier back", but everytime the "he said, she said" starts it pisses me off all over.  Mainly from a gal in town that personal trains on her own.  Jealous that people are leaving for something that will actually work.  Not to mention, she is walking around with a leg brace on from an injury she got playing football with her kid in the yard.  I guess if she had been coming to WCCF, she could blame it on Crossfit.  Wannabes piss me off! And, wannabes that say crossfit is bad really piss me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment